The Trendlines Group Trendletter November 2018
… Meet us in Singapore … Trendlines Medical Singapore forms R&D partnership … See the Q3 10 companies to watch report … BioFishency wins Fishtech Awards … Check out our new website …
- Trendlines Medical Singapore formed a partnership with A*ccelerate.
- We released our Q3 financial results on 8 November 2018.
- See our 10 companies to watch report for Q3 2018.
Escala Medical is now funding on ExitValley.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- FruitSpec completed successful trials.
- CorAlert was selected as a Hello Tomorrow Top 500 deeptech start-up.
- AgroScout CEO Simcha Shore was chosen to address the “revolution in field scouting using AI and deep learning” at the Potato Expo 2019 in Austin, Texas, 9-10 January 2019.
IN THE MEDIA
- BioTuesdays featured our “progressive growth” and “hands-on approach.”
- Hargol FoodTech served grasshoppers at the Peres Center for Peace and Innovation exhibition, Jerusalem’s Science Museum, and the MASHAV Conference (Israel’s Agency for International Development Cooperation).
- VivoText voiced a hologram of Israel’s late president Shimon Peres at the Israel Innovation Summit.
BiPS Medical released its new product animation.
We are proud to be a Gold partner of Agri-Food Innovation Week, 27-29 November, Singapore.Trendlines Incubators Israel CEO Nitza Kardish serves on the conference’s Advisory Board and is a panelist. Trendlines Chairman and CEO Steve Rhodes is a judge. CEOs of portfolio companies AlgaHealth, AquiNovo, and FruitSpec will present.
Saturas CEO Anat Halgoa Solomon presents to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at a high-profile trade and innovation conference in Jerusalem on 24 October as the Minister of Economy Eli Cohen and Saturas Business Development Avi Shtain look on.
CorAlert CEO Amir Marmor presents at CEATEC in Chiba-city, Japan, 16-19 October.
ZygoFix CEO Ofer Levy presented at the 2018 Musculoskeletal New Ventures Conference (MNVC), Memphis, Tennessee, 23-24 October 2018.
Trendlines Medical VP Business Development Barak Singer addresses “Early collaboration between medtech start-ups and strategic partners,” Bio-Executive Forum, Tel Aviv, 21 October 2018.
Trendlines Medical VP Business Development Barak Singer (3rd from left) on the panel “Working with foreign and local TTOs; business models and perspectives,” Israel Technology Transfer (ITTN) Organization Conference, Tel Aviv, 22 October 2018.