The Trendlines Group Trendletter August 2018
… See 10 companies to watch Q2 2017 … U.S. patent for Zeev Implants … Greenhouse trials for MetoMotion … ApiFix in the media … Meetups, panels, conferences …
Your opportunity to meet Trendlines Chairman and CEO Steve Rhodes in Singapore
When: 14:00, Monday 27 August 2018
Where: Financial PR, #04-01, The House of Eden, 4 Robinson Road
- We issued our Q2 2018 financial highlights and earnings presentation (PDF) on 7 August.
- See our 10 Companies to Watch report for Q2 2018.
- Welcome to our newest portfolio company: Hyblate Medical is developing a more efficient ablation catheter to treat atrial fibrillation. Liron Tayeb is the CEO.
See the AgriVest 2018 playlist: company presentations, highlights, and more.
OrthoSpin completed a $3 million raise.
Save the date for the 8th Trendlines Company Showcase, 4 June 2018, Kibbutz Shefayim.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Zeev Implants received a U.S. patent for its modular dental implant.
- Congratulations! Hargol FoodTech won the Calcalist FoodTech Innovation Competition. Among the 10 finalists: Valentis Nanotech.
Watch the MetoMotion trial on greenhouse tomatoes.
IN THE MEDIA
See the Vessi Medical animation: cryotherapy for superficial bladder cancer
- Calling all entrepreneurs! Register for “Navigating the medtech investor and due diligence process,” 3 September, Google Campus, Tel Aviv. Trendlines Medical VP New Ventures Yuval Almougy will lead this toolbox session.
- CorAlert has been chosen to exhibit at CEATEC JAPAN, 16-19 October, Chiba-city.
- Trendlines Medical Singapore CEO Eric Loh is a judge at the SLINGSHOT Startup Challenge, 17-19 September, Singapore.
- Trendlines Medical VP Business Development Barak Singer is on the Israeli Investment Roundtable Panel at the 18th Annual Biotech in Europe Forum, 4-5 October, Basel, Switzerland. Ceretrieve and ZygoFix will present at the 6th Annual Medtech & Digital Health Forum, part of the Biotech in Europe Forum.
- Trendlines Chairman and CEO Todd Dollinger will address “It’s not the deal, it’s the relationship,” during a panel session at the YJP CEO conference, 29-30 October, Tel Aviv.
- Trendlines Incubators Israel CEO Nitza Kardish is a speaker and on the Advisory Board of The World Agri-Food Innovation Week, 27-29 November, Singapore.
FruitSpec CEO Raviv Kula presents at the Radicle Challenge, June 2018. FruitSpec was one of four finalists in the Challenge.
Trendlines Medical VP New Ventures Yuval Almougy was a judge at MassChallenge Israel, 30 July, Tel Aviv.
A New Year … time to remodel, refresh, reset, and … renew. Wishing you a happy, successful, and prosperous New Year! From everyone at The Trendlines Group