The Trendlines Group Trendletter June 2018
… Meet Trendlines management in Singapore … Arcuro receives FDA … Omeq Med raising on Exit Valley … Save 4 June 2019 … FruitSpec a Radicle Challenge finalist …
Trendlines Incubators Israel has entered into an investment cooperation agreement with Sirius Venture Capital e Participacoes Ltda. Sirius VC is an investment group from Goiânia, Brazil.
- Welcome to our newest portfolio company! Ayzer Sense is developing a smart mattress overlay that maps high-pressure areas to prevent the formation of ulcers. The company is part of Trendlines Medical Singapore.
- Asi Cohen-Dotan has been appointed CEO of BiPS Medical.
- ST Stent named Mike Berman its new chairman.
- Welcome! Lauren Gilligan has joined the Trendlines Agtech team.
- Haim Brosh has been named our interim CFO, effective 30 June 2018.
Omeq Medical is funding on Exit Valley.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Arcuro Medical received FDA regulatory clearance.
- Leviticus Cardio’s successful preclinical demonstrates wireless power to Jarvik 2000.
- FruitSpec has been chosen as one of the Radicle Automation Challenge Final Four. The competition will take place in Salinas, California, 26 June.
IN THE MEDIA
- Leviticus Cardio and CorAlert appeared in Israel21c.
- Hargol FoodTech appeared in Tablet, the Times of Israel (here and here), and on Channel News Asia (video).
- OrthoSpin was featured in Israel21c and ILTV.
See the video about OrthoSpin on ILTV.
See the interview with Omeq Medical CEO Lior Margalit on ILTV.
CorAlert CEO Amir Marmor presented at the First Hunan-Israel Economic and Trade Conference for Technological Innovation & Israeli High-Tech Enterprises-Chinese Public Companies Roadshow, Changsha, China, 5-7 June.
MetoMotion CEO Adi Nir presented at the Hunan-Israel Economic and Trade Conference for Technological Innovation & Israeli High-Tech Enterprises-Chinese Public Companies Roadshow, 5-7 June 2018, Changsha, China.
Trendlines Chairman and CEO Todd Dollinger and Trendlines China Office Director Eddy Wang at GoForIsrael, Foshan, China, 31 May.
Arcuro Medical CEO Lee Ranon presents at GoForIsrael 2018.
VessiMed CEO Eyal Kochavi takes a break from the American Urological Association Annual Meeting in San Francisco, 18-21 May.
Gordian Surgical CEO Zvika Peer and Escala Medical CEO Edit Goldberg take time out before their presentations at the China-Israel Technology Innovation Cooperation Forum, Shenzhen and Hebei, 20 May.