AquiNovo – R&D Research Assistant
· Independent performance of fish (in vivo) studies and, to the lesser extent, molecular biology studies, including design and execution of the studies, analysis of results and preparation of reports.
· Responsible for lab administrative duties, working with materials/equipment suppliers and service providers.
· Knowledge and experience in fish physiology – mandatory
· M.Sc. in biology/animal science/marine biology – an advantage
· Knowledge and experience in molecular biology – an advantage
Location: Ness Ziona Science Park