Ceretrive – Research And Development Engineer
Ceretrive, a medical device start-up company developing an innovative neurovascular system seeking for R&D Engineer to take active part in the company mission to improve stroke treatment.
• Develop and update Solidworks models, drawings and assemblies.
• Perform V&V tests Protocols and reports
• Design and test prototype products.
• Design of test fixtures/Jigs and manufacturing tools
• Problems solving
• B.Sc. in Mechanical/ Biomedical Engineering
• 2 years’ experience in a medical device company- Advantage
• Experience in V&V- Advantage
• Proficient in English (speaking, reading and writing)
• Proficiency in Solidworks
• High level of hands-on technical capability
• Team player
CV to: Aviram@ceretrieve.com