Equinom – Junior Breeder, Sesame Breeding Team
The prospective employee will be part of the sesame breeding team that continue to breed and develop sesame varieties with higher yield and higher nutritional value according to the growing market demand.
- Optimizing, implementing, and overseeing all aspects of the plant breeding program.
- Developing and implementing phenotyping procedures and protocols.
- Performing statistical analyses on all phenotypic data sets for advancement decisions.
- Contributing to and implementing breeding strategies incorporating value-added traits.
- Advancing multiple breeding lines through the breeding stages.
- Presenting scientific findings and other work.
- Managing technical staff and breeding operations in multiple field locations, greenhouses, and breeding facilities.
- Experience of working in breeding.
- M.Sc. in Plant Breeding and Genetics or B.Sc. with equivalent experience.
- A degree in plant science, genetics, agriculture, horticulture is required.
- Proven teamwork in multi- functional and cultural teams.
- Ability to work independently.
- Available for full-time employment located in Givat Brenner, IL.
- Driving license.
- Job may include international travels.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org