Equinom – Research Associate, Biochemistry Laboratory
Equinom seeks a Research Associate for the biochemistry laboratory.
- Developing, planning and conducting high-throughput biochemical analyses for protein quality evaluation using advanced analytical tools and methods
- Data collection and analysis of experimental results
- Implementation of new laboratory practices
- Writing working protocols and documentation of technical instructions.
- Conducting literature reviews
- M.Sc in biology, biotechnology and biochemistry with proven laboratory experience.
- Industrial experience of at least two years – is an advantage.
- Experience in biochemical assay development- is an advantage.
- Scientific, analytical thinking and problem solving
- Previous work using HTP systems (automated systems / robotics)-is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability for multi-tasking and to work under tight schedule.
- Excellent experience with Excel and Office
- Experience in programming and statistical software, like Phyton, R, JUMP is an advantage
- Fluent English (written, spoken).