miRobot -Senior software engineer
miRobot is seeking an experienced software engineer to lead the software development of our cutting edge multidisciplinary product based on Computer vision, motion and control system, mechanical system, robotic and more
In this role, you will be responsible to create, implement, test and document the designed module, component level, conform to the departmental and project procedures and processes (documentation, code, verification) of a variety of SW layers, tools, and environments as C over Embedded, C++ over Linux, Java for Android.
You will be the software authority of the product and have a significant influence on both planning and execution. This role might be developed into a development manager role in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering/computer science
- At least 5 years experience in SW development
- Proven experience in a variety of SW Development languages and environments
- Proven experience in SW development in Embedded:
- Proven experience in SW development for multi-discipline and complex product
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Persists to completion, pushes self for results
- Ability to have a high-level overview with detailed oriented