PlanetWatchers – Remote Sensing Analyst
About the Role:
Have you ever imagined what it would be like to observe the earth from above, and thought about what crazy things can be extracted from satellite data? Are you fascinated by enabling ideas through group thinking and innovation?
PlanetWatchers is a hot startup, and we’re seeking a Remote Sensing Analyst to join our growing remote sensing team in our Tel Aviv offices.
About your duties:
- Work with our great remote sensing technology team
- Master GIS tools (GEE, Arc/QGIS) to provide high quality satellite image analysis
- Create and maintain datasets for ML purposes
- Assist in instructing the algorithms (ML) team on the right way to extract data from RS sources.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and flexible startup environment
- Great social skills and ability to work in a team
- Able to work independently
- One year experience in working with geospatial data (rasters and vectors)
- One year experience in working with GIS softwares (QGIS/Arc)
- Working experience with Google Earth Engine environment
- Working experience with Python
- Accomplished remote sensing and gis academic courses or equivalent experience.
About your place of work:
We want you to be comfortable in your new role and we want to stay safe in these challenging times. This role is based in our Tel Aviv office with partial remote working options.
CV to email@example.com