ProJini – Computational Scientist
ProJini, a startup company in the field of crop protection is seeking a research
scientist in computational structural biology and chemistry.
ProJini is startup company developing novel AgChem solutions is seeking an
exceptional computational scientist to join our team. As part of our team,
you would utilize bioinformatics and computational chemistry methods
to design molecules with superior crop protection profile. The work is
highly meaningful, interesting and with direct contact to leading
companies in the field.
Work simultaneously on multiple discovery projects, in different phases.
Contribute to the application and integration of computational
approaches for our R&D projects. Ability to contribute to the on-going
algorithm development will be highly regarded. Willing to learn new
methods and its application for the on-going research projects.
Preferred Skills and Knowledge
1. Ph.D. or M.Sc. degree in chemistry / bioinformatics / structural-biology (industry experience is a preference).
2. Broad multidisciplinary knowledge and understanding in the relatedfields.
3. Experience and understanding in proteins structure-function,dynamics, visualization and modeling techniques.
4. Basic knowledge in organic/medicinal chemistry and pharmacologyof small molecules.
5. Advantage – Experience in Linux/Unix-based environment.
6. Personal attributes of independence, integrity, creativity, problem solving and strong work ethic.
7. Desire to learn new techniques and positive attitude.
For additional details, please contact: