Trendlines Agrifood innovation Centre (AFIC) – Innovation & Enterprise Fellow (Singapore)
Trendlines Agrifood Innovation Centre (AFIC) is an Entreprise Singapore’s Innovation & Enterprise Fellowship (IFP) partner. The IFP aims to develop deep-tech talents with background in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) to be more engaged in innovation and technology commercialisation activities.
Candidates recruited by AFIC will undergo 12 months program of full-time on-the-job training (monthly stipend will be provided up to $6,000). At the end of the program, suitable candidates will be offered employment opportunity at AFIC or its portfolio companies.
- Researcher, Scientist or Engineer (RSE) from a Singapore Institute of Higher Learning (IHL) or A*STAR Research Institute; or
- 3 years of full-time technical work experience, with a diploma, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD; or
- 3 years of full-time business development work experience in STEM related field.
- Strong interest in agrifood technology
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn and work in a team
- Singaporean nationals or Singaporean permanent residents.
- Source, identify, and conducting due diligence on agrifood tech startups
- Research on the global trend in technology development in the agrifood sector
- Provide assistance and consultation to AFIC portfolio companies
- Support the organising of accelerator programs
Please send your resume to email@example.com