Trendlines Labs – Senior Mechanical Engineer
We are looking for solution-minded Senior Mechanical Engineer to join Trendlines Lab located in Singapore.
Here’s your chance to create the future with us!
Trendlines Innovation Labs is one-of-a-kind innovation and invention center. We partner together with life science companies as collaborators in the invention, innovation and investment process. The Trendlines Innovation Labs team has a clear focus on inventing new technologies and products that meet critical unmet needs. We capitalize on The Trendlines Group’s longstanding relationships with decision makers and clinical experts in the medical industry. Via close partnership with multinational corporations and key opinion leaders, we turn ideas into high-promise opportunities for our partners seeking to expand their portfolio pipelines and grow their revenue streams. As an in-house invention center, we also create, invent and develop technologies as investment opportunities for The Trendlines Group.
Find out more about us and our portfolios through this link: https://www.trendlines.com/business-units/labs/
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design new products and explore early-stage concepts with clients.
- Translating user requirements and inputs into working prototype.
- Review product design for assembly, manufacturing, quality, and cost.
- Conduct bench test, verification and validation testing of devices.
- Hands-on in assembly of prototypes, designing and fabrication of jigs & fixtures and disassembly of devices.
- Perform hazard analysis and drive the completion of recommended action.
- Liaise and manage subcontractors; plan, implement, monitor, and control product development processes.
- Any others ad-hoc tasks assign by the direct manager
Skills & Requirements:
- Working experience in product design using Solidworks or Pro-E.
- Working experience in GD&T. Ability to understand drawings that have been prepared using the language of GD&T is the minimum.
- Hands on working experience in small batch prototyping and assembly of proof of concepts.
- Knowledge in mechatronics system. Able to understand and design basic electronic circuitry.
- Able to systematically plan and conduct experiments to test concepts.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of staff, both locally and overseas.
- Strong in analytical, decision making, leadership, communication, and numbers
- Knowledge/experience in medical device is an added advantage.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in design.
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com