Trendlines Medical Singapore – Finance Executive
Trendlines Medical Singapore is looking for Finance Executive to join Trendlines Medical Singapore located in Singapore.
Here’s your chance to create the future with us!
Trendlines Medical Singapore operates through investing in, incubates, and provides a range of critical services to nurture and support Singapore-based entrepreneurs and start-up companies in the medical device sector from development to commercialization in the global market.
More about us and our portfolios: https://www.trendlines.com/business-units/medical-singapore/
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support preparation of finance statements (month-end closing, quarterly and yearly closing)
- Cross check invoices with purchase orders
- Prepare payment vouchers, bank inputs for approval
- Prepare payroll / CPF
- Liaise with auditors on financial audits
- Report and communicate effectively with management on all the above responsibilities
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to take initiative, work independently or as a team
- Attention to detail, organisational skills, analytical skills, meticulous
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Proficient in finance software (Xero), MS excel
- Diploma or Degree in Finance/Accounting
- At least 1 year working experience
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org