The Trendlines Group Trendletter April 2019
… Our Annual General Meeting is 29 April … The story behind our Annual Report … Congrats to Hyblate, Saturas, STStent, ZygoFix … In the media and at conferences …
- Chairman & CEO Todd Dollinger and CFO Haim Brosh will be on hand for our Annual General Meeting in Singapore, 29 April 2019.
- Welcome! Anton Wibowo joins Trendlines as the CEO, AgriFood Innovation Centre (AFIC) in Singapore. Previously, he was responsible for business development at Biomex.
These portfolio companies are now funding:
Don’t miss the call … or the chance …
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- STStent completed a successful feasibility study of its ArchSinus device as part of an EU project. The FDA-cleared device demonstrated good therapeutic results in more than 60 procedures.
- ZygoFix and Hyblate are among the 2019 MassChallenge Israel finalists and will participate in the Israel accelerator program.
- Vice Chair, Trendlines Agrifood Innovation Centre Nitza Kardish, is a panelist at the Israel Innovation Authority NortHitech event, Bar-Lev Industrial Park, Western Galilee, 15 April.
- Chairman & CEO Todd Dollinger and CEOs of ProArc, Vensica, VessiMed will attend the American Urological Association’s (AUA) 2019 Annual Meeting, Chicago, 3-6 May.
- Investors and strategic partners can meet with Chairmen & CEOs Todd Dollinger and Steve Rhodes, CEO Trendlines Incubators Israel Barak Singer, and CEO Trendlines Labs Nir Goldenberg at MIXiii Biomed, Tel Aviv, 14-16 May. Contact Andi Chai for details.
- Limaca Medical CEO Assaf Klein and Fidmi Medical CEO Shahar Millis will attend Digestive Disease Week®, San Diego, 18-21 May.
- See more conference pictures in the gallery below.
Trendlines Agtech VP Business Development Sarai Kemp on the panel at the Hula Valley Community of Entrepreneurs in the Eastern Galilee event on technology incubators, 11 April.
Tatiana Tanasiychuk, MD, Medical Director of the Peritoneal Dialysis Program at Carmel Medical Center (Haifa, Israel), presents liberDi at the Israeli Society of Nephrology and Hypertension Conference, 4 April.
Seger Surgical Solutions CEO Kobby Greenberg in the company booth at SAGES, Baltimore, Maryland, 3-6 April.
The Leviticus Cardio R&D team at the International Society for Heart & Lung Transplantation (ISHLT) Annual Meeting, Orlando, Florida, 3-6 April (l to r): Integration Engineer Eli Asulin, CEO Michael Zilbershlag, Director R&D Neri Naveh, Embedded Software Manager Denis Yurchenko, Biomedical Engineer Yael Priz, Project Leader Haim Yaniv. More than 120 doctors participated in the Leviticus and Jarvik Heart symposium at ISHLT.
Happy April. Happy Spring. Happy Passover. Happy Easter.