The Trendlines Group Trendletter August 2019
… Q2 financial results … Two companies now on Exit Valley … Two companies receive patents … Colorful website for Phytolon … Conferences in Asia, Europe, North America …
- We released our Q2 2019 results on 7 August 2019 (all PDFs): financial results, unaudited financial statements, earnings presentation.
- Oran Collins is BioFishency‘s new sales director.
- Professor Nir Uriel has joined Leviticus Cardio’s Scientific Advisory Board.
- Welcome! Mazal Zahai Kafta and Bella Tsenin joined our Finance Department.
We were deeply saddened to learn of the passing of Lester Rosenkrantz, a senior consultant at Cameron Associates, and longtime adviser, IR consultant, and friend of Trendlines. We extend our condolences to the family.
Steve Rhodes and Todd Dollinger, Trendlines Group Chairmen & CEOs
AgroScout is now funding on Exit Valley.
ZygoFix is now funding on Exit Valley.
These medical and agtech portfolio companies are now funding:
We’re 40 days away from AgriVest. As we count down to the big day (24 September), we want to say thank all our sponsors and partners.
There are a limited number of sponsorship opportunities available. Contact Sarai Kemp by 20 August 2019 for details.
Haven’t registered yet? Register now!
- BioFishency is exhibiting at the China International Fishery and Seafood Expo, booth D35, Guangzhou, 23-25 August 2019.
- Chairman and CEO Todd Dollinger and Trendlines Medical Singapore, Manager, Business Development Eunice Chew are attending the International Continence Society Annual Meeting, Gothenburg, Sweden, 3-6 September 2019.
- Trendlines Agtech VP Business Development Sarai Kemp is a judge at the Aquaculture Innovation Summit, London, 10-11 September 2019.
- Trendlines Incubators Israel CEO Barak Singer and Ceretrieve CEO Maysa Mustafa will attend Redefining Early-Stage Investments (RESI), Boston, 11 September 2019.
- SetBone Medical and ZygoFix will attend the North American Spine Society Annual Meeting, Chicago, 25-28 September 2019.
See the gallery below for more conference news.
Arcuro Medical CEO Lee Ranon at the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine Annual Meeting, Boston, 11-14 July 2019.
Congratulations to Vitaglia, winners of the PhenoHack in Tel Aviv, 17-18 July 2019. Bayer Crop Science R&D Alliance Management & New Ventures Johan Botterman (3rd from left) and Trendlines Agrifood Pte. Ltd. CEO Nitza Kardish (far right) present the winning team with their $13,000 prize. Bayer and Trendlines were among the organizers.
Trendlines Agrifood Pte. Ltd. CEO Nitza Kardish (2nd from left) on the Early-Stage Investors Are Talking panel at Practical Tools for Your Next Round event, Tel Aviv, 23 July 2019. Trendlines was one of the event organizers.
“It was interesting to see how young, talented people from the world of technology relate to biological subjects,” observed Trendlines Agrifood Pte. Ltd. CEO Nitza Kardish (above, far right) and Smashing DNA panelist for graduates of a synthetic biology course, 30 July 2019.