The Trendlines Group Trendletter December 2019
… See our updated investor presentation … 4 agtech companies make The Foodtech 500 … MetoMotion in Nanalyze … Hargol CTO is a Gifted Citizen … Hear Eric Loh’s interview …
- We released our updated investor presentation (PDF) on 28 November 2019.
- Welcome! Rafael Kaplan has joined Trendlines Labs as Director of Business Development.
These medical and agtech portfolio companies are now funding:
IN THE MEDIA
- MetoMotion was featured in Nanalyze.
- Trendlines VP Business Development Sarai Kemp was quoted in the Agfunder News article, “Booming, blooming micro-algae.”
- Hear Trendlines Medical Singapore CEO Eric Loh‘s interview about the health of the medical technology sector on Singapore’s Money FM 89.3.
- Interviews with Trendlines Chairman and CEO Todd Dollinger were featured in The Edge Singapore and in Shine (part of Shanghai Daily).
- Interviews with Todd Dollinger about the China-Israel (Shanghai) Innovation Park appeared in Toutiao, KanKan News, and CCTV (all in Chinese).
- Trendlines Agtech VP New Ventures Maya Schushan Orgad, PhD, and Phytolon Senior Scientist Tal Zeltzer, PhD, are among the speakers at Facultech & Women in Agrifood Tech, Weizmann Inst. of Science, 25 December 2019.
- Trendlines Incubators Israel CEO Barak Singer is a panelist at the Healthcare Cross-Border Partnering Summit From Globe to Asia@JPM 2020, San Francisco, 13 January 2020.
See the gallery below for more conference news.
Stuart E. Fromm, MD, presents Arcuro’s knotless SuperBall meniscus repair systemat an Evolving Technique Update, Orthopaedic Summit Evolving Techniques (OSET), Las Vegas, 13 December 2019.
AgroScout participates in PepsiCo’s Agro Field Sustainability Day, presenting to their potato growers in Brazil, 12 December 2019. Above: AgroScout CSO Ido Bar-Av. AgroScout has launched sales with some of these growers in South America and will be launching sales in North America next month.
Trendlines Chairman and CEO Steve Rhodes (3rd from left) addressed opportunities for scientists created by Trendlines and our portfolio companies at ScienceAbroad, New York, Boston, and Maryland, 11 December 2019.
Ceretrieve CEO Maysa Mustafa presents during the Innovation Award Competition, International Meeting for Innovation in Cardiovascular Interventions, Tel Aviv, 8-10 December 2019.
Trendlines Chairman and CEO Todd Dollinger‘s keynote address at the opening of the China-Israel Innovation Hub (Shanghai), Putuo, China, 5 December 2019.
Trendlines Agrifood Fund CEO Nitza Kardish on a panel, Building Singapore as a Global Agri-Food Innovation Hub, at the Asia-Pacific Agri-Food Innovation Week, Singapore, 21 November 2019.
Happy December!🧣❄️🧤Happy Holidays! Happy Chanukah! 🕎 Merry Christmas!🎄Happy Boxing Day! 🎁 Happy Kwanzaa! 🍐 Happy 2020! 📆 🎉 And to our friends in the Southern Hemisphere, Happy Summer! 😎
Image by piper60 from Pixabay.