The Trendlines Group Trendletter January 2019
… Welcome 3 new medical portfolio companies … ViAqua closes investment round … ZygoFix receives Horizon 2020 grant … CoreBone wins in China …
- We will launch a Singapore-based agrifood tech innovation center and $40 million fund. Singapore’s SEEDS Capital appointed the fund a co-investor in agrifood tech companies.
- Welcome to our newest portfolio companies:
These portfolio companies are now funding:
Trendlines Open House, 3 March 2019
Join us for the Trendlines Open House, 3 March 2019
part of the 2019 OurCrowd Global Investor Summit Week
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Leviticus Cardio was awarded a $950,000 grant from the Israel-U.S. Binational Industrial Research and Development (BIRD) Foundation.
- ZygoFix was selected to receive a Horizon 2020 grant.
- EdenShield sent its first shipment of EdenShield Direct to California (cannabis market).
- Hargol FoodTech is one of 15 finalists selected to present at evokeAG Startup Valley, 19-20 February, Melbourne, Australia.
- CorAlert has been selected to showcase at the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit, Paris, 14-15 March.
- Bayer Trendlines Ag Innovation Fund VP Maya Schushan Orgad was among the organizers of Sowing Seeds of Change – Women Agtech & Foodtech Entrepreneurship, 16 January, Tel Aviv. Saturas CEO Anat Halgoa Solomon was a speaker and Trendlines Chairman & CEO Steve Rhodes served as a panelist.
- Trendlines Incubators Israel CEO Nitza Kardish is a speaker at evokeAG, 19-20 February, Melbourne, Australia.
CoreBone won the Best Technology Innovation Award, 2nd China-Israel Innovation & Entrepreneurship Contest, Shezhen, China; (above) CEO Ohad Schwartz with Dir. of Innovation, Industry Investment Dept., China-Israel Changzhou Innovation Park Initiative Lawrence Wang.
AlgaHealth CEO Oran Ayalon presents during the finals of the Indoor Ag-Ignite pitch competition in Singapore, 15 January (part of the 4th Annual Indoor Ag-Con Asia). Trendlines Agtech VP Business Dev. Sarai Kemp served as a conference judge.
Nurses from the Department of Nephrology, The First Affiliated Hospital, Sun-yat Sen University, Guangzhou, China, take a closer look at the liberDi device during a demonstration by CEO Hezkiah Tsoory.
AgroScout CEO Simcha Shore (left) during his post-presentation interview with Phil Lempert, Potato Expo 2019, Austin, Texas, 9-10 January.
Hargol FoodTech CEO Dror Tamir presents (and shared edible samples) at the Galil Innovation Conference, Tel-Hai College, Israel, 2 January. Photo: Galil Innovation Conf.
新春快乐 Happy New Year! 祝新年”猪”事顺利，并取得更大的成就。 Good luck and great success in the coming New Year. From everyone at The Trendlines Group