The Trendlines Group Trendletter January 2020
… SGD 8.28 million raised in Rights Issue … ProJini Agchem established through the Bayer Trendlines Ag Innovation Fund … Leviticus Cardio is one of the best medical tech 2019 …
- Trendlines announced the results of the Rights Issue.
- New companies – ProJini Agchem established through the Bayer Trendlines Ag Innovation Fund in Israel. OccuTrack Medical Solutions and NICE Surgical Solutions joined Trendlines Medical Singapore.
- Welcome! In Israel – Ofir Hazut, VP Business Development, Trendlines Incubators Israel; Sahar Farah, Assistant Corporate Secretary; Yehuda Folberg, Marketing Communications. At Trendlines Medical Singapore – Yolander Ang Siew Lian, Manager Finance & Operations and Sherie Lim, Operations Executive.
These medical and agtech portfolio companies are now funding:
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Medgadget names Leviticus Cardio one of the best medical technologies in 2019.
- Chairman & CEO, Steve Rhodes is a panelist at a Greenberg Traurig seminar on “What Investors Look For” on 11 February 2020, in Tel Aviv.
- Sarai Kemp, VP Trendlines Agtech is a speaker at Nomura Global Food & Agri Forum 2020, Tokyo, February 13 to 14, 2020.