The Trendlines Group Trendletter June 2019
… Early-bird registration opens for AgriVest 2019 … InPlant signs development agreement … “12 ways Israel feeds the world” … It’s Scoliosis Awareness Month …
CoreBone is now funding on Exit Valley.
These portfolio companies are now funding:
IN THE MEDIA
- Trendlines Group VP Nitza Kardish and Trendlines are featured in Karma Network.
- BioFishency, Hargol FoodTech, MiRobot, Saturas, Valentis named in “Top 12 ways Israel feeds the world” (ISRAEL21c).
- Hargol appears in Globes (English), The Marker, and ynet (Hebrew).
- Vessi Medical featured in ISRAEL21c.
- ViAqua Therapeutics featured in Forbes.
- Trendlines Group VP Nitza Kardish is on the investor panel addressing the “main challenges facing women entrepreneurs when raising money,” WMN North, Caesarea, Israel, 17 June 2019.
- AgroScout CEO Simcha Shore is speaking at AI & the Future of Agriculture, Tel Aviv, 18 June 2019.
- Trendlines Incubators Israel CEO Barak Singer is speaking at the Chinese Incubators Innovation & Development Forum, in Dalian, China, 5 July 2019.
- 1st Conference on Women’s Health Innovations & Inventions, Tel Aviv, 9-11 July 2019: Escala Medical CEO Edit Goldberg was selected as part of the Israel Innovation Authority Start-Up exhibit; Pregnantech CEO David Shashar is a conference presenter.
29 May 2019, Jinan, China
Not pictured: AquiNovo CEO Nissim Chen and Arcuro Medical CEO Lee Ranon.
See more conference news in the gallery below.
Chairman and CEO Todd Dollinger (5th from right) at the China-Israel Innovation Hub event, Shanghai, 26 May 2019.
Florida Ag Commissioner Nikki Fried met with the Women in Agtech roundtable forum, Tel Aviv, 27 May 2019. Trendlines is a Women in Agtech organizer. Saturas CEO Anat Halgoa Solomon was in attendance.
CEO Trendlines Incubators Israel Barak Singer (3rd from right) was a judge who “grilled” start-ups that presented at the Open Valley Start-Ups on the Grill – Medical, Yokneam, Israel, 2 June 2019. ZygoFix was among the presenting companies.
Vice Chair Trendlines Agrifood Innovation Centre Nitza Kardish (2nd from right) on the panel at Future Food Asia 2019, Singapore, 3-4 June 2019.
Hargol FoodTech CEO Dror Tamir (2nd from right) speaks at Technovation 2019, Tel Aviv, 5 June.