The Trendlines Group Trendletter March 2019
… We’re #1 … Our 2018 Annual Report is out … Calling early-stage Israeli companies for AgriVest 2019 … Stimatix-developed product on B. Braun website and YouTube …
- Trendlines ranked #1 on The Most Active Venture Funds in Israel, “Israel AgriFood Tech Investing Report” (PDF), released by AgFunder and Start-Up Nation Central.
- Congratulations to our partners: The Mayo Clinic (#1), Singapore General Hosp. (#3), and Sheba (Tel Hashomer Medical Center) (#10) made the 10 Best Hospitals in the World list.
These portfolio companies are now funding:
IN THE MEDIA
- Chairman & CEO Todd Dollinger quoted in “Singapore: Springboard to Asia, enabling tech startups to grow.“
- VP Business Development Trendlines Agtech Sarai Kemp was quoted in DealStreetAsia.
- Escala Medical appeared in the Hebrew-language media, Calcalist and GeekTime.
- Phytolon was featured in Food Navigator.
- Vessi Medical appeared in BioTuesdays.
Leviticus Cardio on i24News.
If you are an early-stage Israeli agtech company …
- Chairman & CEO Todd Dollinger, CEO Trendlines Labs Nir Goldenberg, Gordian Surgical, and Seger Surgical will attend SAGES 2019, Baltimore, 3-6 April. Seger will also exhibit at the conference.
- Vessi Medical CEO Eyal Kochavi will attend the American Urological Association’s 2019 Annual Meeting, Chicago, 3-6 May.
- See more conference pictures in the gallery below.
AgroScout CEO Simcha Shore is a speaker and an exhibitor, Commercial UAV EXPO Europe, Amsterdam, 8-10 April.
EdenShield Chairman Peter J. Shaw presents at the session Cannabis Revolution: Saving Lives and Changing Society, OurCrowd Summit, Jerusalem, 7 March.
Arcuro Medical team members and orthopedic surgeons from Chile at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) 2019 Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, 12-16 March. Pictured: (left) Arcuro Marketing & Bus. Development Consultant Peter Hamann, (2nd from right) CEO Lee Ranon, (right) Trendlines Chairman & CEO Todd Dollinger; (front) Arcuro Design Engineer Eran Zakai.
CoreBone CEO Ohad Schwartz and a dentist from Singapore in the CoreBone booth, International Dental Show (IDS), Cologne, Germany, 3-6 March.