The Trendlines Group Trendletter May 2019
… Last call for AgriVest competition … ApiFix closes B round funding; wins NCC-PDI grant … EdenShield receives OMRI certification … Companies in the media and at conferences …
These portfolio companies are now funding:
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- ApiFix closes B round financing.
- FruitSpec’s recent trial in the United States achieved 98% accuracy.
- Limaca Medical initiates first in human.
- EdenShield received Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) certification for its GT Direct product. … In other news: David Kahan has been appointed company CEO and Shay Lhermann has been named VP Sales.
- Hargol FoodTech was selected to present at the Technovation Conference, 5 June, Tel Aviv.
IN THE MEDIA
- Trendlines and EdenShield featured in Sifted.
- Hargol FoodTech featured in FoodNavigator.
- Arcuro Medical appears in the meniscus repair market data report.
- An interview with AgroScout CTO Ilan Ehrenfeld appears in PC People & Computers (Hebrew).
- Leviticus Cardio presents at ISHLT 2019 (see video below).
- Fidmi Medical and Limaca Medical attended Digestive Disease Week®, San Diego, California, 18-21 May 2019.
- Chairman and CEO Todd Dollinger is a life sciences panel member at Go4Israel, Jinan, China, 28 May 2019. CEOs from AquiNovo, Arcuro Medical, Gordian Surgical, and liberDi are also attending.
- CEO Trendlines Incubators Israel Barak Singer is presenting at Startup On The Grill Medical, Open Valley Yokneam, Israel, 2 June 2019.
- Vice Chair Trendlines Agrifood Innovation Centre Nitza Kardish is a speaker at Future Food Asia 2019, Singapore, 3-4 June 2019.
- STStent is presenting at Rhinoworld Chicago 2019, 5-9 June.
- MemTech CEO Moshe Kelner is on the opening panel at World Materials Forum, Nancy, France, 12-14 June 2019.
See more conferences in the gallery below.
Vice Chair Trendlines Agrifood Innovation Centre Nitza Kardish (2nd from left) on the panel at NortHitech, Bar-Lev Industrial Park, Western Galilee, Israel, 15 April 2019. An initiative of the Israel Innovation Authority, the event’s aim was to expose the immense potential that exists in Israel’s North and the periphery in general and encourage companies to open development centers in these areas. More than 1,000 engineers and developers attended.
Members of the Arcuro Medical team at the company’s booth, Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA) Annual Meeting, Orlando, Florida, 2-4 May 2019. Left to right: Marketing & Business Development Consultant Philip Hamann, CEO Lee Ranon, and Design Engineer Eran Zakai.