The Trendlines Group Trendletter November 2019
… Trendlines Agrifood Fund completes first closing … Ceretrieve is an ICI competition finalist … Hargol pitches to Richard Branson … Phytolon takes second place at FoodTech …
- Here are the results of our Special General Meeting (PDF), which was held in Singapore, 19 November 2019.
- Trendlines Agrifood Fund completes its first closing of up to $22 million (PDF).
- We released our Q3 2019 financial results, 7 November 2019 (PDF). See our Q3 2019 unaudited financial statements (PDF).
- Welcome! Keith Loo has joined Trendlines Agrifood Innovation Centre as Venture Manager.
Members of The Trendlines Group struck the gong to open trading on 11 November 2019 to honor four years on the Singapore Exchange. On hand were Chairman and CEO Todd Dollinger, Trendlines Agrifood Fund CEO Nitza Kardish, Trendlines Medical Singapore CEO Eric Loh, and Trendlines Agrifood Innovation Centre CEO Anton Wibowo.
Gordian Surgical raised $3 million in a round led by group of Chinese investors, American physicians, and current shareholders.
These medical and agtech portfolio companies are now funding:
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Ceretrieve has been selected as a finalist in the Innovation Award Competition, International Meeting for Innovation in Cardiovascular Interventions (ICI), Tel Aviv, 8-10 December.
- Phytolon took second place at the FoodTech Innovation Competition, 28 October 2019.
- CoreBone has established CoreBone China.
Vvital Biomed‘s Co-Founder and Inventor Prof. Aram Smolinsky will present “Mitral Add-on: A Novel Approach to Percutaneous Posterior Leaflet Repair,” at the International Meeting for Innovation in Cardiovascular Interventions (ICI), Tel Aviv, 9 December 2019.
See the gallery below for more conference news.
Trendlines Agrifood Fund CEO Nitza Kardish is a speaker at the Asia-Pacific AgriFood Innovation Week, 20-22 November 2019.
AgroScout is participating in the PepsiCo-sponsored Dzierwa Demo Farm Brazil Field Day, 12 December 2019.
Chairman and CEO Todd Dollinger on the panel CXO Summit, Singapore, 14 November 2019.
Hargol FoodTech CEO Dror Tamir pitches to Virgin Atlantic’s Richard Branson at Business Is an Adventure, sponsored by The Peres Center for Peace and Innovation, 25 October 2019.
AgroScout CEO Simcha Shore presents at the Commercial UAV Show, London 12-13 November 2019.
Trendlines Agrifood Innovation Centre CEO Anton Wibowo (far left) moderated the panel, The Future of Fish: Digital Tools for Aquaculture, at the Cleantech Forum Asia 2019, Singapore, 9 October 2019.
Happy Thanksgiving 2019!
Image by Sabrina Ripke from Pixabay.