The Trendlines Group Trendletter September 2019
… ApiFix receives FDA … Escala Medical starts clinical trial … Welcome two new portfolio companies … Five Trendlines Agtech winners … ZygoFix a MassChallenge Israel winner …
- Trendlines Agrifood Innovation Centre CEO Anton Wibowo has been appointed as a mentor to start-ups for iDare, the Republic Polytechnic Incubation Program.
- Escala Medical is beginning a clinical study for its novel treatment solution of pelvic organ prolapse (POP) that is based on an incision-free repair approach. The company is currently recruiting patients for the study, which will take place at Hadassah Hospital in Jerusalem. Contact Escala CEO Edit Goldberg.
- Welcome to our newest Trendlines Medical Singapore companies: Nasotrak Medical, developing a nasogastric (NG) tube safety system, and Szone, developing a noninvasive hydration device.
AgroScout is now funding on Exit Valley.
ZygoFix is now funding on Exit Valley.
These medical and agtech portfolio companies are now funding:
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
ApiFix received FDA clearance for its minimally invasive system for the treatment of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis.
IN THE MEDIA
- Trendlines is mentioned in an AgFunder News article about Singapore’s foodtech start-up ecosystem.
- Trendlines Agrifood Innovation Centre CEO Anton Wibowo is quoted in Karma.
- Israel 21c featured both MetoMotion’s GRoW and PregnanTech’s Lioness.
- FruitSpec was featured in Nanalyze.
Phytolon CEO Halim Jubran appeared on the Israeli morning program, The World This Morning.
AgroScout CEO Simcha Shore was interviewed on ILTV.
SetBone Medical released its new animation.
Trendlines Agrifood Innovation Centre CEO Anton Wibowo is a panelist at Cleantech Forum Asia, Singapore, 8-9 October 2019.
See the gallery below for more conference news.
Our Israel offices will be closed 29-30 September and 1, 8-9, 13-14, 20-21 October.
BioFishency Sales Director Oran Collins (center) and Trendlines China Office Director Eddy Wang (right) at the company’s booth at FISHEX 2019, Guangzhou China, 23-25 August 2019.
At the International Continence Society Annual Meeting, Gothenburg, Sweden, 3-6 September 2019 (left to right): Vincent Tse, MD, Clinical Associate Professor, University of Sydney, Australia; Trendlines Medical Singapore, Manager, Business Development Eunice Chew; Trendlines Chairman and CEO Todd Dollinger; Tricia Kuo, MD, Singapore General Hospital, and consultant to portfolio company Continale.
AgroScout CEO Simcha Shore was a member of the Israeli agtech delegation to the China-Mongolia Expo (CME), part of the China-Israel Economic and Trade Cooperation, Hohhot Forum 2019, Inner Mongolia, 6-8 September.
Trendlines Incubators Israel CEO Barak Singer attended the RESI conference, Boston, 11 September 2019.