Ceretrieve is a medical device start-up company developing an innovative neurovascular system seeking for R&D Engineer to join the R&D team and take an active part in the company’s mission to improve stroke treatment.
The R&D Engineer will play a role in both product design improvement and new product development projects.
- Products development- Research, conceptual and detailed design.
- Products modeling and prototyping
- Design of experiments, setup building, and reporting
- Design tools and jigs for testing and manufacturing
- Perform V&V tests, prepare protocols and reports
- Failures analysis, and problems solving
- B.Sc. in Mechanical/ Biomedical Engineering- Must
- >2 years experience in a medical device company- Must
- Team player- Must
- Experience in catheters and stents development- Advantage
- Proficiency in Solidworks
- Proficient in English (speaking, reading, and writing)
- High level of hands-on technical capability
- Creative and highly motivated to learn and develop