Tierraspec is a growing Rehovot-based startup in the climate and agriculture technology space. If you are as passionate as we are about making a real positive impact on the planet we live on, please send us your cv.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced software R&D manager to lead our R&D. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company and to take part in building a great product using cutting-edge technologies. This position is a hands-on position, you will lead the execution of our product and R&D roadmap to achieve our business goals, designing the company’s tech and directly impacting the company’s tech roadmap.
Skills and Requirements
- Architect and software engineer specializing in cloud-based products
- At least one engineering role at the senior group management level
- At least 10 years of hands-on experience in software/architecture development
- At least 7 years of experience as a full-stack developer
- Experience building end-to-end solutions, that involve microservices, databases, API’s etc.
- Experience with cloud vendors such as GCP, Amazon, etc.
- At least one past data-related managerial role
- Experience with a variety of programming languages and toolkits, Python, C++
- Great people skills with the ability to create and maintain a positive, transparent, and inclusive environment
- Self-driven, independent, and self-learning skills
- Results-driven and able to see & understand the big picture
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. High proficiency in the English language